Our membership is nearly full, but we do have some spaces still available. If you’d like to become a member, please contact us here or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may contact Membership Secretary Carrie Baker directly on 01326 560970.
Membership of West Cornwall DFAS entitles you to:
- Attend our monthly lecture programme
- Participate in study days and visits (additional charges usually apply)
- Bring guests to lectures (where space is available)
- Receive a West Cornwall DFAS Membership and Programme Card containing the Lecture Programme
Part of the West Cornwall DFAS subscription gives you membership of the national association NADFAS. This additionally entitles you to:
- Receive the quarterly arts magazine NADFAS Review
- Participate in NADFAS Area and National Events
- Concessions on entrance fees to a number of museums and galleries nationwide
Subscription rates for 2017 are as follows:
- single membership for £55.00
- joint membership (a couple living at the same address) for £100.00
- student membership (you must be in full time education) for £21.00
Alternatively, if you would like to keep track of NADFAS news and events and offers, please consider a NADFAS Affiliate Membership (cost £10: see www.nadfas.org.uk), a type of membership with benefits aimed at those people who would like to be part of our organisation but who do not live within easy reach of a NADFAS Society or are unable to attend Society meetings or for whom the chapter is full at present. Affiliate members receive the quarterly arts magazine NADFAS Review and are put on our West Cornwall DFAS mailing list and are welcome to attend any of our workshops, visits, study days and other events, as well as to participate in Young Arts, Heritage Volunteering or Church Recording.